- These heaters are manufactured by wrapping 60/15, 80/20 1100 ºC chrome-nickel wire over 800 ºC high grade mica and then coated by stainless stell sheet, brass sheet, or cupper sheet,In this way heat conduction is increased.
- In order to achieve conservation of heat and energy ceramic fibers of 1260 ºC which do not contain substances causing cancer are used.
- For connections static terminals or iron plugs are used that can withstand high temperature and ampere.
- Heaters with cable connections are manufactured from 400 ºC multi wire nickel glass fiber cable and armoured cable whose exterior surface is coated with stainless steel.
- These heaters according to the field they are used,injection,blowing,extruders,melting,and etc. are mica resistances are resistances that are mica type and manufactured up to 3.5 watt per cm².
-Besides standart dimensions resistances are manufactured in special dimensions and values according to customers order and obtain conservation of energy up to 15% to 40%.
1-Resistance wire (80/20,60/15)
2-Outer sheath (stainless sheet)
3-800ºC high purity mica
5-Power connection box
Note : Energy links with insulating mica heater in the desired shape (plug, clemens, screw, cable) is produced.
Heaters and the desired diameter, length, volts and watts are produced as.